Wednesday 12 May 2010

summer is on its way

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket
zara dress with topshop vest under, newlook headband and shoes

Today has been awkward, everything seems to make me feel inadequate, useless, child-like; and I'm a bit sick of it really. I love looking at blogs and hearing about what people have done, created and achieved but I always find I'm not good enough to ever amount to anything like them...never mind life goes on. I finished my curved oil canvas painting today, I'll post a picture later on, I'll be sure to post something more substantial and less depressing. As Mr Clayton would say, never have regrets and always take a good thing from a bad day! my good thing?... summer is almost here and i can relax alone in a hot climate, yummy.

2 comments:

  1. CTFO. STOP feeling inadequate gorgeeousface, you've only just started this blog and it's lovely. love the sheer. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i felt like that when i first started my blog, and i do still feel like it sometimes its just something you really have to work at. love this outfit very hippyish. the dress is super cute.

    ReplyDelete